Friday, August 12, 2011

A girl can never have too many shoes

I'm a stereotypical girl, i loveeee shoes! I used to wear the same pair every single day and didn't really care. Now I'm addicted to buying shoes especially heels. I love heels more than any other kind of shoe but I never have a place to wear them. I don't wear heels to school so that basically leaves weekends or special events. Life is too short not to wear heels:) But anyway, how to pick out the perfect pairs for school.
      Here are some things you should keep in mind when buying shoes

  • How often will I wear them?
  • Are they comfortable?
  • Will I be able to wear them with multiple outfits?
  • Are these good to wear in my climate?
Okay you want to buy a pair of shoes that you will be able to wear more than one time with one outfit. Buy shoes you can mix and match depending on what you're wearing. Make sure, especially since you're in school and will be walking all day, that they are comfortable to walk in. Don't buy flats because they're cute but give you blisters because that's never fun. Also, do you live in warm or cold weather? Don't buy sandals when you have to walk to school in the snow. Here are a few cute shoes that I like and are comfortable and classy:)


These shoes go with multiple outfits and are super cute! You can get them at payless, forever21, american eagle, and most department stores:)

No comments:

Post a Comment