Saturday, August 13, 2011

Hairstyles!

Okay so I love doing cute hairstyles! I actually want to go to cosmetology school, I might next january:) But anyway hairstyles for school! This is probably the easiest entry I will do. I'll post a cute updo, and a few simple braids and so on. Along with those I'll put up how to do it. The ones I'm putting up are super simple and cute!


  • Now if you live in humid weather like me you can't always wear your hair down. I mean, realistically it would look better up then being consumed by the humidity anyway. A simple but cute updo is A high pony tail. Leave about a 1 inch piece out of your pony tail and after securing the elastic wrap the 1 inch piece around it. Secure with hair colored bobby pins. You can add a cute headband to add some color. Also, To give it texture put a few curls in it:) 



Leaving your hair down always looks great especially if you style it. If you're anything like me almost 100% of the time I want my bangs out of my face. Here are a few ways to get your bangs out of your face or just any hair you don't want.  If you dont know how to do these google french braid, waterfall braid and how to curl you hair. There are really helpful tutorials on youtube:) hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment